Health InitiativesWe conduct medical camps for residential and non-residential children.
Helping the community
We provide nutritious food to the children coming from marginalized communities.
Success StoryThere are three shelter homes for the children, two for Boys and one for Girls in Chennai. Total 181 children are staying in these three shelter homes. Food, clothing, shelter and education are being provided to these children.
- Regular counseling is being done
- Most of the Children are enrolled in schools for Formal Education
- Training is being imparted at ASKE centre Run by DBAI in computer, tailoring and Typing.
- Job Placement for the youth
- Special day celebration are being organized
- Training programs on child rights, JJ Act & Disaster management was imparted.